Enriched Grape Fuel 500mg
Enriched Grape Fuel 500mg
Vape E-Liquid 30ml | 500mg CBD
Refuel any empty vape tank by reviving all the good vibes with this rich perfectly balanced grape blend.
Enriched CBD E-Liquids are “Entourage Effect” triggers from formulation blends that are ready to add to any vaporize device for a smooth, relaxing vaping experience. All our CBD eLiquids contain no nicotine, will not flag THC drug tests, and made with pure CBD isolate combined in a 70/30 VG/PG split.
All of our products are derived from industrial hemp rich in CBD and other cannabinoids. Enriched CBD Vape eLiquids are professionally manufactured with the highest quality standards in the industry and repeated tested by third parties for quality and consistency. Our premium grade of CBD isolate is 99.9% pure, suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, legal with 0% THC, and makes for a wonderfully smooth vaping experience.
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol ≤ 70%, Vegetable Glycerine ≤ 30%, Natural & Artificial Flavourings. CBD Isolate 500mg (1.67%)
- Made with 100% natural CBD isolate, with full traceability from the start of extraction
- 0% THC
- Guaranteed Nicotine Free
- No Alcohol
- No Animal Extracts: Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
- 30ml bottle
- Available in three strength levels: 500mg, and 1000mg
- USP / Food Grade Ingredients Active terpenes (Grape Fuel): alpha-pinene, limonene, myrcene to provide the maximum amount of support
- Suggested Use: Enjoy Enriched CBD E-Liquids as needed for even distribution of CBD throughout your day. Shake Well, 3-5 Gentle puffs 3-5 Times per day.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
- Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
Contact us at: info@CBxbrands.com
Disclaimer: The efficacy of these products are not confirmed by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), Food Standards Agency (FSA) and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners. It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Before using any product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of allergies, interactions or complications.