élan Drops 1500mg
élan Drops 1500mg
30ml | 1500mg
élan CBD Drops are full spectrum Entourage Effect triggers you can take Day or Night sublingually. élan contains no nicotine, will not flag THC drug tests, and made with pure full spectrum CBD.
élan CBD Drops can be used in various ways that fit you preference as CBD oral drops (sublingual tincture), as a vape liquid; or topically. Élan is 100% natural, infused with CBD from organic industrial hemp plants and professionally manufactured with the highest quality standards in the industry and repeatedly tested by third parties for quality and consistency. Our premium grade of CBD oil is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, and legal with ≤0.3% THC (US) / ≤0.2% THC (EU).
- Ingredients: Made with 100% natural CBD full spectrum, with full traceability from the start of extraction ≤0.3% THC / ≤0.2% THC (EU)
- Made with 100% natural CBD full spectrum, with full traceability from the start of extraction
- Guaranteed Nicotine Free
- No Alcohol
- No Animal Extracts: Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
- 30ml bottle
- Available in two strength levels: 1000mg, 2000mg
- USP / Food Grade Ingredients Active terpenes: MCT Oil, CBD Full Spectrum (Cannabidiol), CBD 1000mg (3.33%), CBD 2000mg (6.67%) containing CBD, CBD-A, CBG, CBN, CBC and full ranges of active cannabinoids.
- Suggested Use: Shake Well. Place 8-12 drops under tongue. Hold for 90 seconds, then swallow.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
- Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
See all Tinctures
Contact us at: info@CBxbrands.com
Disclaimer: The efficacy of these products are not confirmed by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), Food Standards Agency (FSA) and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners. It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Before using any product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of allergies, interactions or complications.