Crown Booster 2000mg
Crown Booster 2000mg
Vape E-Liquid 30ml | 2000mg CBD
Enjoy ANY flavour of eLiquid making it into a CBD blend.
2000mg CBD Booster For Short-Fill Shake & Vaping
Unflavored – Add a few drops of CROWN enhanced origins with a high quality hemp derived concentrated CBD additive designed to be blended with any of your favorite vape juice brands. Even a small amount of this booster additive delivers what you are looking for, and saves you time and money.
All CROWN products are derived from industrial hemp rich in CBD and other cannabinoids. Professionally manufactured with the highest quality standards in the industry and repeatedly tested by third parties for quality and consistency.
CROWN CBD E-Liquids and Boosters are “Entourage Effect” triggers from formulation blends that are ready to add to any vaporize device for a smooth, relaxing vaping experience.
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol ≤ 100%, CBD Isolate 2000mg (6.67%)
- Made with 100% natural CBD isolate, with full traceability from the start of extraction
- 0% THC
- Guaranteed Nicotine Free
- No Alcohol
- No Animal Extracts: Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
- 30ml bottle
- Available in 2000mg
- Suggested Use: Enjoy CROWN CBD Boosters as needed for even distribution of CBD throughout your day. Shake Well, 3-5 Gentle puffs 3-5 Times per day.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
- Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
Contact us at: info@CBxbrands.com
Disclaimer: The efficacy of these products are not confirmed by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), Food Standards Agency (FSA) and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners. It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Before using any product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of allergies, interactions or complications.